Sophie Ballandras joined Aérogestion in 2014 after 15 years in operational positions with airlines, and 5 years as the General Manager of a tour operator. She graduated from the Ecole Nationale de l’Aviation Civile.
Consultant with expertise in organisational, budgetary and commercial issues in the fields of tourism and air transport.
Career to Date
- Since 2014: Aérogestion
- 2009-2013: Crystal TO – General Manager
- 2006-2009: Tourism and Air Transport Consultant
- 2003-2006: Star Airlines – Commercial Director
- 2001-2002: Air Lib – Flight Programme & Revenue Management Director
- 1997-2001: Air Liberté – Flight Programme Manager
- 1994-1997: AOM – Management Controller