Dominique GRETZ brought his strategic vision and analytical mind to Aérogestion in 2002. His expertise is grounded in experience acquired in strategic positions (flight programming, yield, pricing, fleet) with several French airlines. Dominique graduated from the Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées and holds a Master’s Degree in Econometrics.
Experienced consultant in strategic fields, notably sales & marketing, flight programming, yield, pricing and budget.
CAREER TO DATE
- Since 2002: Aérogestion
- 1996–2001: Air Liberté – Director of Strategy, Development and Aircraft Procurement
- 1993-1996: AOM–Minerve – Director of Strategy and Budget
- 1990-1993: Air France – Flight Programme and Routes Director
- 1984-1990: UTA – Director of Flight Programme, Planning and IT
- 1971-1984: Air Inter – Assistant Director of Planning, created the Operational Research Department