Christian FARALDO joined Aérogestion after 20 years in air transport. He specialises in the financial management of various aspects of air transport: ground handling, aircraft maintenance, commercial revenue, and training. Christian holds a D.E.C.S. qualification in chartered accounting.
Christian specialises in:
- Devising dashboards, report systems and cost accounting for the different activities of an airline
- Cost control and route savings
- Managing commercial revenue
- Drawing up business plans and managing development projects
Career to date
- 2006-2010: Financial Director at ESMA (aeronautical training)
- 2005: Consultant at Aérogestion
- End 2004: Management Control at Air Bourbon
- 1992-2004: Management Controller then Director of Management Control for AIR LITTORAL (France’s leading regional airline with 1200 employees) and for its 4 subsidiaries.
- 1984-1992: Management Controller for an engineering company