As part of its development, Aérogestion, based in Paris, is looking for a Consultant specialized in Revenue Management, Pricing and/or Business Intelligence
Base: Paris Orly airport area
Your expertise will be at the service of various client, we offer an outstanding opportunity to work on high level projects that generate incremental revenue for different types of customers (airlines, outdoor tourism, hotels, leisure activities…) and you will be required to carry out the following tasks
- Assistance and advice in the areas of Revenue Management and Pricing;
- Developing and implementing revenue management strategies, customer segmentation approaches and new product launches
- Defining pricing issues and identifying how pricing facts, data, and decisions link to overall business strategy
- Implementation of Business Intelligence tools to improve business process and data management for decision-making
- Carrying out market studies, data analysis (supply, traffic, fares, etc.), traffic and customer demand forecasts, route profitability analysis.
- Elaboration of business plans, cost structure analysis, development strategy…
You will also be involved in the commercial and global functioning of the company:
- You will be responsible for the development of the analysis, the preparation and presentation of the deliverables to the different clients.
- You will be responsible for the preparation of reports and mission reports.
- Contribute to the development of the firm by developing client loyalty and acquisition, by being involved in the preparation of tender documents.
- Participation in the general running of the company.
- You have a strong experience in the RM and Pricing ecosystem.
- You are results-oriented, pragmatic and have a structured approach.
- You are versatile, analytical, and flexible, and can deal with several subjects simultaneously, given the agile and highly responsive markets.
- Autonomous, flexible, humble but persuasive, you have a good relational approach and know how to convince managers by the relevance of your arguments.
- You can produce your work independently, while regularly sharing with the consultants associated with the projects.
- Good writing skills and professional English is a must.
- Another foreign language will be a plus.
- Good command of the Office package and database management.
We offer you:
- A full-time position, within a team of experts on a human scale, where you will be able to pass on your skills but also develop your talents through contact with a variety of issues.
- An empowering and participative environment.
- Regular travel to visit our clients in France and abroad is expected.
- Remuneration commensurate with the responsibilities entrusted to you
- Health insurance.
Please send your application on : email@example.com