As part of its development, Aérogestion, based in Paris, is looking for a versatile Consultant.
We offer an outstanding opportunity to work on high level projects that generate incremental revenue for the airline industry.
Within the Aérogestion team, your missions will be mainly related to the air transport sector. Your expertise will be at the service of various clients, mainly airlines and airports, and you will be required to carry out the following tasks
- Carrying out market studies, data analysis (supply, traffic, fares, etc.), traffic and demand forecasts, route profitability analysis
- Assistance and advice in the areas of flight planning and fleet planning.
- Assistance in operational areas with airlines (slot management, scaling, and training plan for flight crews, etc.).
- Elaboration of business plans, cost structure analysis, development strategy…
You will also be involved in the commercial and global functioning of the company:
- You will be responsible for the development of the analysis, the preparation and presentation of the deliverables to the different clients.
- You will be responsible for the preparation of reports and mission reports.
- Contribute to the development of the firm by developing client loyalty and acquisition, by being involved in the preparation of tender documents.
- Participation in the general running of the company.
- You have an experience in the air transport ecosystem
- You are results-oriented, pragmatic and have a structured approach.
- You are versatile, analytical, and flexible, and can deal with several subjects simultaneously, given the agile and highly responsive markets.
- Autonomous, flexible, humble but persuasive, you have a good relational approach and know how to convince managers by the relevance of your arguments.
- You can produce your work independently, while regularly sharing with the consultants associated with the projects.
- Good writing skills and professional English is a must.
- Another foreign language will be a plus.
- Good command of the Office package and database management.
We offer you:
- A full-time position, within a team of experts on a human scale, where you will be able to pass on your skills but also develop your talents through contact with a variety of issues.
- An empowering and participative environment.
- Regular travel to visit our clients in France and abroad is expected.
- Remuneration commensurate with the responsibilities entrusted to you
- Health insurance.
Please send your application on : email@example.com